This website is owned and operated by the Startup Advantage podcast with Tania De Ridder (“Company,” “we,” or “us”).
Changes To the Comment Policy
We may revise and update these Comment Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Comment Policy means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but the owner of this website reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. Please respect and follow the following guidelines:
- Identity: We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves. Please use your REAL first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will NOT be replied to.
- Private Information: Please protect your own private information. Do NOT share private information within your comment like phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information. This is not a place to exchange contact information with other visitors.
- All Rights Reserved: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted.
- Links: Obvious attempts to promote your business, gain backlinks, traffic, or other types of self-promotion are not allowed.
- Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to be respectful and only share comments that contribute to the conversation. Comments including profanity or containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Comment Policy:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of January 23, 2021